How To Install Raspbian(full)
DOWNLOAD THE IMAGE
- Official images for Raspbian Jessie are available to download from the Raspberry Pi website Downloads page.
- Do not use Raspbian Lite or NOOBs to install Raspbian Jessie. This causes unexpected results when installing and configuring your Smart-mirror
- After downloading the .zip file, unzip it to get the image file (.img) for writing to your SD card.
WRITING AN IMAGE TO THE SD CARD
- With the image file of the distribution of your choice, you need to use an image writing tool to install it on your SD card.
- See Raspberry Pi's guide for your system: